First and foremost: thank you to everyone who joined us at the Harvest Hootenanny and the Book Fair! What special events. We so love sharing space with Chambers families and supporters, and these events never disappoints. An especially big thank you to the volunteers who organized and executed both. You are our heroes! Here are your reminders and announcements:
1. Conversations with the Police Chief - November 9th
Date: November 9th
Time: 6:00 - 7:30 PM
Location: UP City Hall (3609 Market Place W, Suite #300)
Detective Sergeant Lynelle Anderson will present on "Changing Conversations to Keep our Children Safe."
2. Popcorn Friday - November 17th (volunteers needed):
Date: November 17th
Volunteers needed to help make students happy during recess at Chambers Primary when we pass out free popcorn.
Time commitment is about 1.5 hours.
3. Chipotle Takeover - November 18th:
Date: November 18th
Visit University Place Chipotle between 4 PM and 8 PM, use code WTAXG2J at checkout, and a portion of the proceeds will support the Chambers Primary PTA.
4. Sees Candy Fundraiser - now through December 25th:
Ongoing fundraiser through December 25th. A portion of all sales supports the Chambers Primary PTA. Orders can be shipped anywhere in the US. Follow this link to shop the fundraiser.
5. Shop Fund Catalog Pickup We are in the process of scheduling the pickup but expect it in late November/early December.
6. PTA General Meeting - November 14th:
Date: Tuesday, November 14th
Time: 6-7 PM
Location: Chambers Primary Library
The agenda includes discussions about the Reflections Art program opportunity, debriefing fall events, and discussing the purpose and function of the PTA nominating committee. Activities for kids will be available.
Save the Dates for New Upcoming Events:
· Multicultural Night on March 1, 2024: Co-hosted with the Sunset Primary community. More details to follow.
· Rainiers Game on May 17th, 2024: Cheer on the Rainiers with other UP primary and intermediate school communities. More details coming soon.
These reminders and announcements provide a comprehensive overview of upcoming events and opportunities for involvement. If you have any specific questions or need additional information about any of these events, feel free to ask at firstname.lastname@example.org